Hi all
We are not able to create a Jira issue by highlighting the text in confluence. Do you have any Idea, what is going wrong?
What is going wrong?
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')at Object.<anonymous> (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-jira-content:confluence-jira-content-resources.js?locale=en-GB:270:463)at Function.each (batch.js?locale=en-GB:33:1304)at Object.success (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-jira-content:confluence-jira-content-resources.js?locale=en-GB:270:256)at i (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44:22867)at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44:23648)at u (batch.js?locale=en-GB:64:30467)at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (batch.js?locale=en-GB:64:34025)
We are using:
What did we try?
Thank you in advance for any help
Ramy
Hi @Ramy
Please try below solution
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thanks for your reply but on my instance I can't find Jira Resources Manager I only can see:
And Yes I do have permission on both sides to create/read/write. And I also have tried it on different browsers and used in each the incognito mode as well.
@Ramy At the end of the page, you have "Flush All". Please click on it and try.Also check for any errors in the confluence log.
It didn't help and in the log there are no errors
Thank you anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.