Hey Guys,
I have created a dashboard for my team and want to see open tickets allocation by resource. Is there a way to do that?
In cloud there is the two-dimensional gadget that allows you to place the assignee on y-axis and status on x-axis. I suspect the same is available in server. If you actually want to see the details of issues in a list consider separate filters for each user and use the filter gadget.
Hi @avyas ,
Welcome to the community.
Use "Issue Statistics" gadget in your dashboard. In gadget, select the required filter and use "Statistic Type:" = Assignee.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thank you!
This works just fine.
Also, a former employee had created the dashboard and I have to manage it now. Dashboard ownership be transferred, right?
Hi @Jack Brickey
Thank you, That would be helpful.
But, can you please tell me the name/title of the gadget?
I tried Created v/s resolved chart, it did not give me an option to add assignee and I couldn't find any other under "issue".
Jira admins can change shared dashboard owners from settings --> system --> shared dashboard.Search for dashbboard name and change the owner.
@Rilwan Ahmed Thank you so much!
I found what you mentioned - Two-dimensional gadget. That's a perfect gadget. Thank you @Jack Brickey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.