When I enter localhost:8090 in the browser, the following occurs
It is exactly what it says it is - Jira cannot connect to the database you have told it to use.
The "learn more" it links to can be very useful, but this really does mean you should have a quick look at the log to see if it gives you a bit more information about the exact error (it might not tell you a lot more, depending on the problem), and then you'll need to revise the settings, your network, and check your database is running and configured correctly.
Click the "learn more" to avoid us having to copy and paste it all here for you to read and follow.
I installed it on my native windows,
ping 127.0.0.1 also works
Do you need log, I see “learn more”, I have no problem
can you give a solution method?
can i chat with you online
Or can you help me remotely
i want to chat with you, Are you ok!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.