I would like our customers to be able to collaborate with each other on how they are using our products that may benefit other customers. Does Service Desk have something like a community page for our actual customers? They cannot share tickets outside of their individual organizations (highly regulated airline industry) but we do encourage our customers to "help" each other out with different ways they are using our products. This would be a great collaboration tool if it isn't already available.
Thanks,Sara
Hi @Sara Nicholson - This is possible in Confluence, but would require appropriate licensing and management overhead:
Hi @Mark Segall
Are you referring to the Knowledge Base pages?
Thanks, Sara
No - I'm referring to enabling an environment where customers can collaborate with each other. I was just offering up expanding Confluence as a solution. Knowledge Base is just a mechanism for tying Jira to Confluence. Setting up a collaborative platform would be strictly managed in Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.