I do not seem to be able to embed a video to a Confluence page.
I used the widget connector like explained in this video: https://youtu.be/fDSIr4fYcss
The video is not embedded, I just see the widget connector icon.
Multimedia macro is not working either (see picture below)
Version used:
Hi @Barbara Vosmeer ,
Welcome to Atlassian community .
From the above screenshot I see that you are using a tiny url of the Youtube video. Could you please insert the complete full URL and try ?
Also, check if firewall is blocking youtube.com. I have faced this issue once when firewall was actually not allowing Youtube and hence the same could not be embedded . Try the steps and it should work.
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi,
If I insert the embed url from a YT video, I receive an error. YouTube is not blocked, we can watch videos from this platform.
Using the multimedia macro to insert a mp4 does not work either (see image 1).
I am clueless?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks, Barbara
Using 7.10.2 server here, and embedding Vimeo videos works, while Youtube doesn't.
The macro does not even show up when attempting to insert it in page edit mode.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.