I have several users as well as several project. However, I need a specific user to see only a specific project when he signs in. How can I do that? Actually, I this user must have no permission to see other projects.
It is all based how you set up your project permissions - If it is all user based not group based then you can add that user to only that project.
There are three project level permissions - Administrators , Developers and Users - You can add that user accordingly
Hi Eduardo,
To achieve this setup you have to manage each project specific permissions.
Using a JIRA administrator account you can refer to the administrative section of the project and change the JIRA Project permission to allow only specific groups/users/roles to browse the project.
In this particular case, to prevent users from seeing the project, you will have to change the users who currently have the "Browse Projects" permission.
I hope it helps!
You can find more information about it in the following link:
Andre
Hi, Eduardo.
I see two alternatives to your request.
To know more about permission schemes, please check this documentation. Project roles are explained here.
I hope it was helpful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Hello Eduardo,
Basically what you have to do, it's give only to this user the right permission, also be sure if that user is not a member from other groups who have permissions to see other projects.
This URL should help in case you happen to face any roadblocks
This is what the Issue Security Scheme is for
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Issue-level+Security
I think Eduardo RODRIGUES is interested in the project level permissions not at the issue type level.
Exactly. I can set users to not see the issues of other projects. However, I need them to not see even the project name in the project list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.