When setting up Jira to use OAuth2.0 I keep getting an error "Unable to connect to the server at outlook.office365.us due to the following exception:java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out". This happens when I test the connection (step 7). Below are the steps that I am running through.
Configure your Jira incoming mail server to use OAuth 2.0
1) Go to Jira configuration > System > Incoming mail.
2) Click Edit next to the mail server.
3) If you use a Microsoft server, select Custom in the Service provider dropdown.
4) Select the OAuth 2.0 integration you’ve configured as your authentication method.
5) Click Authorize to give Jira access to mail.
6) Log in to your mail account. This should display the service provider’s popup asking you to allow Jira to access the account. Click Allow.
7) To verify that everything works, click Test connection. If the connection doesn't work, you will not be able to save your settings.
8) Click Save to complete the process.