Hi All,
Today When I was trying to edit insight plugin configuration, I saw icons which we used for object schema are not loading and disappeared. Please find the screenshot for reference.
Can someone suggest what might be the issue.
Hi @Vasanta Kumaar ,
Are the other icons appearing on your instance (issue type icons, priority icons)? If not, probably tomcat cache is corrupted and you need to restart JIRA.
If they appear, so probably you need just to disable/enable insight plugin.
The last chance is to restart JIRA cleaning plugins cache.
JIRA_HOME/plugins/.bundled-plugins JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
We have tried the above steps, but still issue persist.
Can you help us to fix the issue.
thanks,
@Vasantakumaar
Please could you check if your BASE Url is correct? Did u try with different browsers?
HI @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
I confirm base url is correct and also tried from firefox, but still same.
Thanks,
Vasantakumaar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.