based on value selected in field the resolution should be Resolved or Discarded
for example I have one custom field, on selecting particular values the resolution should be resolved or discarded
Best way to do this would be a simple post-function on the "close issue" transition that looks at your custom field, and sets the resolution accordingly, without asking the humans.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for response, but the thing is I have field in that field I have to choose one value or different value base on my selection the resolution should change
I don't understand what you mean by that.
You have a field, you want to set a resolution depending on what is in that field, so a post-function can look at the custom field and set a resolution depending on what it finds there.
I mean, we have custom field called Root causes Analysis in this field we have some values I want to select any one value in this field on the selection of value the resolution should be changed to resolved or Discarded
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.