Hi,
I am trying to solve a request from our QA department on how to handle a workflow transition in Jira. The request from Q/A was to add a way so that a task has to be tested by at least 2 Q/A people before the task passes Q/A. In our workflow we have a step "Being Tested" with 2 outgoing transitions "Testing Passed" and "Testing Failed". The transiton screen has Q/A fill out a field as to what platform they tested the issue in (windows or mac).
So, what I need to figure out is how to check for this condition... Tester passes issue and selects "windows" as tested platform. If item item has not been passed for "mac" then transition back to "being tested". If issue has passed both platforms then transition to "validated".
If anyone has an idea as to how I can accomplish this please let me know.
Thanks.