Hi all,
I would like to be able to see which tickets I have logged time against in the previous day and week, and how much time I have spent on them.
I have tried looking at a way to view this but can't work out how to do it.
Hi @Simon Snell ,
my suggestion is to use Tempo Timesheet for JIRA (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets-jira-time-tracking?tab=overview&hosting=cloud).
There're a lot of reports like the following https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/generating-reports/logged-time-reports.html that help you on that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thank you v much.
Unfortunately I'm not an admin so can't do this. Are there any JQL search criteria I can use?
@Simon Snell , there's an open request for that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-12312
Sorry, but currently there's no builtin JQL feature for that.
a few of your requirements can be covered in Jira without the need for an additional app. JQL gives you a few options to identify issues you logged work against but I don't see a way to report on the logged work in a nice way without an app. An example for a JQL search could look like this:
worklogAuthor = currentUser() AND worklogDate > startOfWeek()
You can dive deeper into JQL with Atlassian's (pretty good!) documentation on Advanced Searching. When it comes to time tracking and reporting, Tempo Timesheets is definitely a mighty solution that I recommend but maybe you find something for free on the Atlassian Marketplace that suits you.
Best, Max
Excellent!
Hi @Simon Snell
If you are fine with a marketplace app to get this data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.