We have a project with column to-do, in progress and done.
And when we move the task as done, we cannot see the tasks at that column. I'm alsı moving some tasks from another projects, which they are lost.
What might be the problem?
Hi @sirma er
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When you move a task to done I assume you are doing this with the regular transition buttons and not via the board?
I think you should verify the configuration of your boards:
Thanks for your answer. We checked the map and there is done as like others.
I dont know what do you mean by JQL filter?
What kind of board are you using? A Kanban or Scrum board? Or a team-managed board?
Kanban/scrum boards have a filter defining which issues are being displayed on your board. It is configured via the settings of the board. See Configure filters.You need the correct permissions to access the board settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.