I am working to customize a jira service management project. I would like to reduce number of possible assignees based on user group picker. Let me explain better. When I use a custom field that I have named Assignee Group, I would like to show three values: level 1, level 2 and level 3. And, based on the value shown I would like to make the possible assignees to be only certain users that correspond to level 1, or level 2 or level 3. I can't solve this. At the moment I have created a custom field of type group picker that working with the search field of Jira shows me all the groups of Jira and then if I write level 1, I see the group jira level 1. But I can't seem to associate this result for what I want to do. Has anyone solved this problem? Thanks in advance for your attention.