I am using a local bitbucket server.
I am trying to build docker image from my code on bitbucket. From the official doc I found (Build and push a Docker image to a container registry | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support), it shows I should configure piplines yml file as a prerequisite. However, I did not find 'piplines' on navigation panel on my bitbucket server. I am wondering if this is a paid service or I can install something like extension to use piplines.
Hi @XUESHAN_ZHANG
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I would like to inform you that Bitbucket Server doesn't have "Pipelines" functionality as Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Cloud are two different products.
As a workaround, I can recommend you to use Atlassian Bamboo as this is the Pipelines alternative (CI/CD tool) for Bitbucket Server.
Please let me know if you have any further question? We're here to help.
Best Regards,NorbertAtlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support
@Norbert Csupka
thanks for your reply. Right now, no more questions.
You're welcome @XUESHAN_ZHANG I'm glad to hear I was able to help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.