At the Summit 2013 and on the website, it is stated that the presentations (at least the slides) would be published soon. Have they been posted somewhere? Its been almost a month.
Video and presentations are available in the Summit archives now - https://summit.atlassian.com/archives/general-sessions/Dev-tools-state-of-the-union-
Videos are also on Atlassian's Youtube page.
The video's are on the Youtube page. But what I would like are copies of the slides.
The previous Summit slides are here - https://www.atlassian.com/company/about/events
Hopefully 2013 will be added soon.
According to summit pages videos and slides from all of the presentations will be posted soon. Apparently 'soon' is a longer time unit than 'month'. Luckily, the video I was interested in, JIRA State of the Union was posted on youtube just yesterday.
here some videos are there
http://fora.tv/2013/10/02/Atlassian_Summit_2013_Keynote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFR9QK-GhU&feature=youtube_gdata
@erik I've updated my answer with a link to the Summit Archives which contains the videos and slides.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.