We are moving from an intranet to confluence. In our intranet, we had the concept of a "content manager" who was assigned a number of pages. Each year they could view a list of their pages and they'd sign off on each page as being 'current'.
I was thinking about how to achieve this with confluence and it seemed possible with tags. I could add a tag "review" for any content that gets reviewed. I could add "reviewer-username" to attach a manager to a piece of content. I could then have these people add "reviewed-YYYY" for the year they reviewed the content.
This would allow me to use the content by label macro to see all content that is reviewable but hasn't been reviwed in a certain year for example.
This seems like heavy usage of the labels - does anyone have a better approach for how to have content managers using out of the box tools?