Bug, Story and Epic issue types are not part of standardIssueTypes() function results, what is causing this? In the issue navigator, querying this "issuetype in (standardIssueTypes())" is not showing any Bug, Story nor Epic.
There is a bug with the standardIssueTypes() functionality, where if using Issue Types that are an integer they can conflict with the ID of existing Issue Types. This will subsequently cause the JQL function to return improper results.
I raised a bug for this under https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31811.
Do you have any issues that are Bugs Stories or Epics that the filter returns if you remove the "standard issue type" clause from the search?
Yes, I get all of them.
Hmm, could you screen-shot the issue navigator for us? Just a couple of lines showing a bug, story or epic and the column for issue type, key and summary?
This really does sound like a bug though, I've just got a nagging doubt which a picture would completely rule out.
Also, one other wild thought - do you have the "structure" plugin installed? I can't imagine it would be causing this, but it's the only plugin I can think of that might have a reason to affect the navigation filters. (Actually, do you have any 3rd party plugins installed?)
Here you go...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.