Hello,
how can i enable the support for editing a custom-synchronizer for the structure-plugin?
The documentation is not very good....
Hello Jonathan,
You should be able to edit synchronizers if you have enough permission and are using the version of structure later than 2.7.
Here is the documentation on editing synchronizers:
https://wiki.almworks.com/x/0YT4
Are you the admin in your JIRA? There is a way to set permissions on the synchronizers creation and editing, so please make sure you have them:
https://wiki.almworks.com/x/pwIcAQ
I hope this helps.
Eugene (ALM Works)
Hello Eugene,
thanks for your reply.
I've created a custom-synchronizer through a JIRA-plugin.And i can't edit the settings of that custom-synchronizer.
(That synchronizer writes a given source-field, onchange, to a destination-field on all children)
Other (existing) synchronizer can i edit.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding here. If it's a custom plugin, could you please contact us at support@almworks.com and we can discuss the details there. That would be a bit more convenient, than doing it here.
ive sent you an email.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.