I have the Confluence 7.10
i want to return a list of users (in particular group) from macro and form them into a table (html macro table with css) to have a nice view .
Hi
Have you considered developing a user macro?
You can access userAccessor from there to retrieve users and output them in whatever format you need
Alex
i think i have lack of information ,
if you do not mind , could you explain your answer .
Many thanks
The links I have provided explain you how to create user macros... Not sure what else I can add here myself
There is an example in the community you will need to adopt and probably adjust a bit (as it is quite old)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Retrieving-list-of-users-in-group-macro/qaq-p/304537
but at least it is a good starting point, I think
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.