I need to see the number of times each issue was reopened even if the status for it is closed now.
Note that i want this info without installing any plugins.
Thanks.
Hi,
you don't get this information out of the box. You have to create a customfield and add a workflow function that increases the value of this field.
But why not using an existing plugin ? Look here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/19665/how-to-count-based-on-status-jira
Best regards
Thomas
I have installed it and yes it worked perfect, thanks.
But how can i add a gadget that shows the issues that were reopened once or more than once?
How can I increase the value of the field in case I'm not using the plugin.
I create a custom field, then in my workflow I went to the transaction of the status that I want to count, from Done to ReOpen, is in there when I want that the filed counts the numer of thime the issue gets reopend.
Unless you use a plugin or script you can't increment a field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.