Before starting I'll explain the way the board is setup as you will need to know this to make sense of my question
1) I have a front end seimlane and a separate backend swimlane
2) Any sub-bugs that come out of the parent tickets show on the board and move separately across the board parent ticket
----------
I have a front end parent ticket the team are working from.
A sub-bug have come out of it. It has been deemed as a backend issue.
I would like the sub-bug that is a backend bug to show in the backend swimlane and NOT the front end swimlane so it is clear who can pick this up
Is there a way I can get JUST the Backend sub-bug to appear in the backend swimlane. Currently it just shows in front end as that is where the parent ticket is sitting.
Thanks in advance