Hi,
I am trying to write a JQl query to show the following:
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi @Drishti Maharaj
Short answer: you cannot perform that type of query with out-of-the-box JQL for Jira.
Longer answer:
JQL can help you query for a date range, or for a time range within a specific day, but not both at once.
This seems like a very specific query. If you need this just once, I recommend querying for your date range, exporting your data to another tool (e.g. spreadsheet) and then split the date/time values for the field to perform the filtering and reporting.
If you need this type of reporting often, you could try:
Kind regards,Bill
@Drishti Maharaj What error are you getting in the query? I am able to run it successfully
@Drishti Maharaj Refer to this post for second part https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Tickets-createds-and-resolveds-in-weekend/qaq-p/1861801
Hi @AMIT GULATI ,
The query does run but the results are wrong - if I open the first one attached on the image, that was resolved "23/Feb/22 12:12 PM" and I am only looking for issues resolved between 17:00 and 21:00
@Drishti Maharaj I got it now. The query is incorrect then. It is capturing all issues resolved start 1700hrs on 1st Jan and 2100hrs on 28th Feb.
You also need to add criteria to check that resolution time is only between 1700 and 2100hrs.
@AMIT GULATI yes but I am not sure how to actually check for that specifically for the time.
Hi @Drishti Maharaj ,
I don't think there is any direct JQL to do your task.Just a smal workaround, tyr this JQL to get tickets resolved between 17:00 PM and 21:00 PM for today.
project = XYZ AND resolved > startOfDay(17h) AND resolved < startOfDay(21h) ORDER BY resolved ASC
Thank you @Bill Sheboy
Hi @Drishti Maharaj,
If you would be interested in a third-party app for reporting, you can check out eazyBI.
Here is an example of a report for Issues created outside working hours: https://community.eazybi.com/t/issues-created-out-of-office-hours/180. In a similar way, you would be able to build a report based on issue resolution time.
Let me know if you have further questions regarding eazyBI!Lauma / support@eazybi.com
You need to update your query to say:((resolved >= "2022-01-01 17:00") AND (resolved <= "2022-02-28 21:00")) AND assignee in . . .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.