I have been reading many posts to find the right way to get the confluence page content with images using the REST API.
Either the accepted solution is not working or the post didn't come to a conclusion?
Can someone please give me the correct solution?
Some of the URLs that I referred to.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/View-Confluence-Page-Images-via-API/qaq-p/1051944
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Images-not-rendered-through-content-REST-API/qaq-p/1029337
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/how-to-display-attached-image/qaq-p/1497142
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Render-embedded-images-with-Confluence-with-REST-API/qaq-p/588632
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-it-possible-to-display-an-image-via-REST-API/qaq-p/460826
Hi @Senthil Kuma Pandi
You can only get the link for the attachment present on the page.
You need some sort of application to render the image!!
All the links you are referring are explaining the same
Hi @Pramodh M ,
Thanks for your reply. I tried that too. when I use the '
ATLASSIAN Team - Need your support to help me how to publish the image as a body in the confluence page.
Please note with the below curl cmd - i could successfully attach the png file but my requirement is to have a snapshot of the pnf file in the confluence page.
curl -v -S -u username:password -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" -F "file=@C:\Users\test\image\scb.png" -F "comment=this is my file" "https://confluence.XXXXXX.com/rest/api/content/2377271484/child/attachment"
Could you please share the curl command for posting the snapshot of png file in the confluence page???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.