Hello everyone ,
I have just installed jira version 8.21.0 and created a new project in order to test issue collector. I noticed that on this version the embedded code created for issue collector differs from version 8.5.13 which I used in the past.
JIRA v8.21.0
<!-- Requires jQuery! -->
<script src="https://<my_domain>/plugins/servlet/issueCollectorBootstrap.js?collectorId=4edbe7e4&locale=en_US"></script>
<script>window.ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS = {
"triggerFunction": function(showCollectorDialog) {
//Requires that jQuery is available!
jQuery("#myCustomTrigger").click(function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
showCollectorDialog();
});
}};</script>
For me the above code seems to be unusable.
in the past the embedded code was like below.
JIRA v.8.5.13 (took it from https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-938847349.html, but is almost the same)
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://<my_domain>/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/-1ygm5v/805001/1b5bd841708e5e0e6309d518d1cf3040/2.2.4.7/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.plugins.jquery:jquery/com.atlassian.plugins.jquery:jquery.js?collectorId=4edbe7e4"></script><br><script type="text/javascript" src="https://<my_domain>/s/6ee0087fdbf8b5d6c068254d3ad5693a-T/-1ygm5v/805001/1b5bd841708e5e0e6309d518d1cf3040/3.1.0/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js?locale=en-US&collectorId=4edbe7e4"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS = {
"triggerFunction": function(showCollectorDialog) {
//Requries that jQuery is available!
jQuery("#feedback-button").click(function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
showCollectorDialog();
});
}
};
</script>
</head>
<body>
<h2>Jira Issue Collector Demo</h2>
<a href="#" id="feedback-button" class='btn btn-primary btn-large'>Report feedback</a>
</body>
Do you have any idea idea why this change and in the "src="<my_domain>/s/ " the /s/ stands for what ?
Many thanks in advance.