Hi everyone, I'm new with all of this, this is my first question here in the site.
I was working with the java JDK 1.6, but I changet it to the 1.7 version (cause the application in the company is workinh under this one).
The issue is when I apply the atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse command, I get this:
[WARNING] Workspace defines a VM that does not contain a valid jre/lib/rt.jar: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
[INFO] Adding default classpath container: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.
StandardVMType/JavaSE-1.6
I changed the path to the 1.7 directory, then in eclipse added the jdk1.7 to the installled JREs. But that message is always shown, and the project is build under version 1.6.
In the project explorer in eclipse, I see this include: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.6] for all the new projects, and the ones that I applied that comman (atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse). So, the system is not recongnizing the change to 1.7?
Someone can help me with this, thank you!!
P.D: I have tried deleting the buildpath, configuring it, changing to 1.7 in the project properties, but none of those have worked.