This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Frequently Asked Questions
I am using Visual Studio 2013 to develop a VB .NET application. I am new to BitBucket . I have project . The used called me he is using a version that is about 6 months old . He wants to make a small change to this version . The current version is not ready to be released to the user and there are now a lot of changes between the version the user is using and the current version . I have an BitBucket account so i logged in and I can identify the Commit for the version the customer is using . I want to extract the project files with all the Commits up to the Commit for the version the customer is using . I am not sure how to do this . I would appreciate some advice on this point ,ideally a step by step procedure .