Hi there!
I have a board in which I monitor the journey of my clients through my program. The moment they book a session with me, a card is automatically created in my board in the 1st list. The card name contains the name of my client.
I'd like to automate in Trello that when a card is created, it will check the name of the client (so the start of the card name) and search for the corresponding list (they all have their own list in the board with their names on it) and move that card over there.
I think I have to use the trigger "when the name of a card starts with ..." but I don't know what variable I can put in there. And what would I put as an action so that it looks for the list which matches the name and moves the card there?
Is this at all possible? 