I don’t know what any of this is, I received an email telling me my team was waiting for me on confluence so me being both curious and nosy by nature, clicked the link on the email and followed a few more and now I’m here and I don’t know why.
@Tanya Edward
If you are the admin of the instance, you will get emails when someone joins the instance.
It may possible that you have allowed your company domain emails to join your site.
If you need to get support on the Atlassian stack of tools or need to share knowledge, you can use this platform.
Thanks
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This site here is a place where people using Atlassian stuff get together to talk and ask questions. The email you had was from your organisation's Confluence (Confluence is an Atlassian service), and is intended to invite you to look at what other people in your organisation are writing in it.
I think you have clicked on "help with Confluence in general" instead of "help with this system", and that lands you in the community.
I would recommend asking the people who invited you for help with your Confluence and why they have invited you.
Well I kept receiving emails telling me I was mentioned in a comment on confluence
Ok, so someone is tagging you in Confluence. You'll want to ask the people who have asked you to use the Confluence about this.
I think it was just a phishing scam maybe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.