I received an email from a supervisor of a different branch requesting "can we hide the submission results?". I tried to hide the results using table filter, but I had no success.
HI @Peter Liu ,
Since you are using confirms, you may be able to use confiforms filters to help with solving your issue.
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Filters+by+example
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Ben
Hi @Peter Liu ,
As you've mentioned our Table Filter macro, I can say that it should be compatible with the TableView macro.
You'll be able to achieve two cases with it:
1. Filter your table by names/codes/etc. (set common or inversed filters): here we talk about hiding the unwanted rows.
2. Hide the unwanted columns (you want to hide the third one with the list of courses, I assume). Here is the algorithm how to do it.
Go to the Table Filter macro settings -> Filters tab and check the Hide columns option.
Then go to the Filtration tab -> Set filters' default values and choose which columns you want to hide (Start and End for my example).
Save the changes and preview the result:
If these two cases don't suit you, please clarify the issue, we'll try to help.
Hi @Peter Liu
Do you want to hide submissions for certain users/user groups or based on some criteria?
In other words when do you want to hide the submissions?
Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.