I need to pull the list of stories that have associated issue type = "depends on" and the status = "closed".
Hi @KE and welcome to the community! Give this a try:
status = Closed AND issueLinkType = "depends on"
Thank you, Mark!
project = "XYZ" ANDissuetype = "Non Development" AND Status in ("closed,In Progress")AND labels in (XYZ)AND status != Closed AND issueLinkType = "depends on"
Hi @KE - I apologize, but I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're trying to achieve. Specifically, what I'm finding confusing are the two status arguments:
Let's take a step back... Is the problem you're trying to solve where you're trying to query issues on project XYZ where their status is "Closed" or "In Progress" and their dependency issues are open? If so, this is not something you can query natively and would likely require something like ScriptRunner.
Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I was looking to query issues on a project XYS where their status is "Open" or "In Progress" and their dependency issues are "Open".
Is there any helpful information around Script Runner that I can learn from Atlassian Community?
Hello @KE ,
David from ALM Works here.
If I understand correctly, you want to show Open issues from a certain project and then show the Closed issues linked to them.
Since you are using Structure, you can accomplish this goal by using an Insert Generator, an Extend Generator and a Filter Generator.
You will start by adding the Open issues from your project with the Insert Generator.
Next, you will add Extend Generators to add the issues that are linked to those issues by (blocks, depends on, etc). One for each.
Lastly, you will add a Filter Generator (JQL) for status = Closed and set the level to 2. This will remove all the open blocks, depends on, etc issues.
Please let me know if this helps!
Best,David
Hi David,
Our admins tried to execute the steps you provided, but were unable to get the outcome I'm looking for.
A ticket is submitted to ensure it is processed through - ALM-29983-Vendor ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.