Hello everyone,
we're using the the XRay Test Management to manage the QA process of our app. So far, I have created separate test sets to group the tests logically.
I wanted to utilize the Test Plan issue type as well and I added the tests through the test sets and created the equivalent test executions directly through the Test Plan.
However, there are some features that have no equivalent Tests that I can link. I tried linking theses issues (e.g., stories, tasks, ...) using the Link option of the Test Plan. In order to bulk link the equivalent tests, I used the advanced search, however the syntax was not recognized. It seemed like no matter what I searched using the advanced search was invalid. The JQL syntax I used was very simple and it works with the general issue search, namely:
project = ProjectName AND fixVersion in (Version 1, Version 2) AND status = Approve
Therefore, I thought this might either be a bug or a limitation of XRay or I'm doing something wrong.