Good day.
I have the challenge. I want to calculate a value in the JIRA structure on four JIRA fields based on the following formula:
(Field 1 + Field 2 + 'Priority') / 'Budget') = Calculated number.
The input consists of:
- Two number fields : Field 1 and Field 2 (1,2,3...100)
- 'Priority': Blocker, Critical, Major, Medium, Minor, Trivial (Always present, so cannot be empty)
- 'Budget': Empty to > 5'000'000 (number)
Priority
For the 'Priority' I want to set a number which is then used in the above formula, depending on issue priority. (So if an issue has a priority 'Blocker', 13 should be used for the calculation).
- Blocker=13,
- Critical=8,
- Major=5,
- Medium=3,
- Minor=2,
- Trivial=1
Budget
For 'Budget' a number is to be set from a range from-to:
- Empty=0,
- 0 - 5000 = 1,
- 5001 - 10000 =2
- 10001 - 50000 = 3
- 50001 - 200000 = 5
- 200001 - 1000000 = 8
- >=1000001 = 13
Yes I know, this is a WSJF formula and there are heaps of plugins, but we are not allowed to install plugins, respectively the onboarding process goes over 1-2 years.
So I hope you can help me to script a custom formula. Thanks for your help.