Hello,
I used TechRadar plugin to keep track of new technologies in my own way. Unfortunately,
plugin is unsupported.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214608/techradar?tab=overview&hosting=server
Is there any alternative way I can show the same charts with data in my confluence with
help of any plugin or directly with the help of Macros.
Thanks,
Sangmesh
Hi @Sangmesh ,
Which confluence version are you using ?
A quick search on the market placed , I found the below one. Check if this app fits the bill.
Team Radar
I hope the above information helps. Have a good day.!
Srinath
Hi @Sangmesh I'm looking for a similar tool. That would be a great thing for me!However, I would need it for Confluence Cloud.
@Srinatha Tondihal
I don't think that the Team Radar could match our needs. I guess we're rather talking about something similar to what ThoughtWorks does: https://www.thoughtworks.com/radar
Best,
Timo
Great! Thanks!
Since this thread was last active, this has become directly solvable: there is now a macro that renders a tech radar in a Confluence Cloud page from a blip list pasted into the macro body - CSV (the build-your-own-radar convention) or JSON (the radar.js dialect), rendered client-side with the quadrants, rings and movement markers you'd expect. Disclosure: I'm one of the two people at Cloudscript who built it, so weigh that accordingly. It's a paid app (free for up to 10 users); listing here if useful, but if you'd rather stay free, a hosted build-your-own-radar site linked from the page still works, it just doesn't render in the page itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.