I can not search content in excel sheet xls or xlsx. I can search content in pdf and doc file. I am using Confluence version 7.10
Hi @Nhung Nguyen ,
Well .. normally when there is a problem with Excel search is related to xlsx files.. There is even a ticket for that
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-59160
But since you are saying that xls also do not work then it is pretty strange..
Did you re-indexed after adding xls file?
@Nhung Nguyen,
if you want to have more comfort in the search, you might also be interested in our solution iFinder Confluence Search. This enterprise search solution delivers top results based on linguistic analysis and offers many additional features.
It ca search in over 600 different file types - as well in XLS and XLSX. These articles may help you:
Cheers
Robby
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.