Our Kanban Board has two drop zones in the right column: Done and Dropped. Unfortunatley, the "Dropped" Zone is above the "Done" zone - is there a way to sort them in the order I want?
Hey @Daniel Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
I guess we can do this, go to "Board Settings" of the board and then in "Columns" tab check the right column where there are two status mapped. Try inter changing the order of the status card. That should do it.
Let me know in case of questions !
As I was unable to insert a screenshot in my post here is it.
Hello @Vishwas and thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, it does not change anything if I change the order of the statuses in the column.
hey @Daniel
can you please send the screenshot of the order in board settings
Sure @Vishwas Here you go:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.