I have added new status 'Dev Testing' in workflow of the project. I don’t see it as an unmapped status in Column management to map the status. Is there something I need to do in order to be able to see this status?
Thanks
Sushmitha
Can you provide a screen image that shows the new status in a workflow that is assigned to the workflow scheme that is assigned to this project?
Does the filter for this board include all the issues in the project, or does it only get a subset of the issues in the project? If the latter, does it include the issues to which the workflow with the new status would be applied?
Hi @Sushmitha
In order to add the status for your project, you should meet any one of the following criteria
If you do not any of the above criteria, check with Jira Admin to create the status as your project's workflow is not simplified
Hi, @Pramodh M ,
I am Jira admin. DEV Testing status is already present in admin section. I have added that status in workflow as well. There is no option to add status in the screenshot that I have shared.
Can you please tell me where I need to add status ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.