Hello everyone! Could you please help me with Jira Velocity report? For one of my teams it shows more than 70 SP commited on 2 previous sprints while the real number was 35-40 SP. Wherein I checked other reports (ex. burndown report) and there are correct SP's in these sprints. I also tried to edit my board's filters (there are a few epics from other projects) but the problem was still here:(
Can you show the sprint report for the sprint in question? So basically the ticket readout from the sprint activity?
Were there stories remove from the sprint and then added back? I have found this to add the story points to the committed total when I believe it should not. Adding a new story to an active sprint does not add the points to the committed total.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.