"customfield_10020": [
"com.atlassian.greenhopper..[id=25,rapidViewId=236,state=CLOSED,name=Sprint 1,startDate=2021-01-06T15:00:08.698-05:00,endDate=2021-01-20T10:00:00.000-05:00,completeDate=2021-01-21T08:53:09.345-05:00,sequence=106,goal=<null>]",
]
I also expanded the 'changelog' to look at the histories of 'Sprint' changes for issues.
The problem is that for some issues, the field "customfield_10020" is null but when I look at changelog -> histories for the issue, I find 'items' arrays with field 'Sprints'. for example:
{
"field": "Sprint",
"fieldtype": "custom",
"from": "515",
"fromString": "Sprint_1",
"to": "1028",
toString": "Sprint_2"
}
My question is shouldn't 'Sprint_1' and 'Sprint_2' be part of "customfield_10020"?
I also have this problem in reverse. For some issues, "customfield_10020" has multiple sprints but I don't see any record of sprint changes in changelog -> histories. (i.e. I don't see any items with field "Sprint".)
I'm new to Jira API, so I really appreciate it if someone could explain to me why I see these inconsistencies. My assignment is to get the sprints and sprint changes of issues for a given projectId.
Thank you!