I really like this feature but we don't need and wouldn't us all that JIRA Service Desk offers. I would be happening connecting our base JIRA instance to a Confluence knowledgebase. Does anyone know if this is possible. I want to force my user to have to search in the process of creating a new JIRA Issue.
Thank you in advance.
The only "plugin" that can do this seems to Jira Service Desk.
Hello Jason,
this Atlassian doc pages may be helpful to you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Integrating+JIRA+and+Confluence
Cheers,Kirstin
I didn't find anything on this pages that references searching a Confluence knowledge base when an issue is being created in Jira.
OK, I got it.As far as I know it's not possible to search Confluence directly from the "Create Issue" dialog.
Perhaps there are some plugins or so who offer this possibility?
I think this is a must have feature. Is incredible that Jira not developed a suggestion of Confluence Knowledge when creating an issue in JIRA On-Demand.
If any know any mode of get something like that, please, tell us.
Thanks,
Paco.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.