I'm trying to reorder the column display (header row) of the Portfolio Scope Report. I've tried dragging, holding to enable dragging, checking configurations, etc. and nothing.
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 9.56.14 AM.png
Is there any way to do this??
Thank you in advance
Hi Samee,
It's currently not possible to re-order the column display of the scope table.
However, you can use the scope table configuration menu to manage the columns you would like to see and the ones you would like to hide from view, if you are trying to make the report a bit easier to visually consume.
You can also download the scope table report as a csv file by choosing 'Export' and manipulate the data as necessary.
May I ask what the problem is you are trying to solve by re-ordering the columns?
Thanks,Bree
Hi Bree,
Thanks for the response.
Yes, I've utilized the config menu to show/hide the necessary columns, but it is still preferential to reorder the columns, as applicable to the user. Particularly in this case, a director has senior stakeholder meetings and wishes to show data in a certain 'flow'.
I'm currently exporting the report, as a workaround, but am encountering the two below issues:
Thank you
Thanks for your response and feedback. Regarding your point about the fields that are useful to you but are not currently visible via the config menu, which are these?
Cheers,Bree
I agree Samee, we should be able to order these however we want to be useful. We have a custom field called "initiative owner" that I want to display next to the title for example.
Joining this request, I wan to reorder the columns so i will decide what is important to me to see first and what columns will be visible after a short scroll.I was surprised the plugin doesn't supports that already.
Thanks.
In the Story view of the Scope, I would like to see the Epic Name right next to it. I was surprised that you couldn't just move it over like other reports.
Same issue as Shlomi and Timothy Lee. Need to include fields not currently available in the menu. Is this on Atlassian's roadmap for this product?
The interest is in custom fields for us too.
We would like to see this be implemented as well. Showing/hiding fields is good, but we want to be able to re-order them as well.
Hi Bree Davis,
Can we add the column "Assignee" with respect to the Parent and Dependency at Dependencies tab in Reports section of Portfolio plug-in ?
Please up vote the feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-497
Thank you to for the workarounds, and the above story is to add the functionality.
Agree... it would be nice to have that drag and drop functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.