Hello,
I would like to know if there is a query which let recover all field link to an issue type.
If it's not possible, can we add a configuration system for a system field?
Thanks
I am sorry, I do not understand the question.
What is a "field ink to an issue type"? Do you mean "what fields does a particular issue type in a project have access to"?
And I am completely lost on "add a configuration system for a system field"
Could you explain the problem you are trying to solve maybe?
Yes I am doing an extraction of the table customfieldvalue. When i'm doing it, I recover all the custom field value, of all the issue and all the project. However, I would like to extract just values which are linked to a project or and issue.
If I had a condition "where" into my query it's work but at each time I will add a new customfield on my issue, I will have to add it into my query.
Stop trying to do this with SQL, it's a nightmare, the database is absolutely not designed for any form of reporting.
What problem are you trying to solve with this extract?
We would like to do reporting on :
- who works on which project or issue
- how many time is spend to resolve an issue
Hi, @tuan quan
If you would be interested in a third-party app for reporting, you can check out eazyBI. The app gathers information about issues and represents them in easy-to-read dimensions and measures.
Here are some report examples about Time tracking: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/27385-time-tracking. You can see when the hours were logged and by who as well as issue types and statuses.
Please let me know if you have further questions regarding eazyBI!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.