Hi
How can I set the default status at the creation of a sub-task. Right now, the default value is the same as the Issue (New), but I want thesub-task to be set as To Do, while the default for the Issue remains at New.
Thanks
Create a new Workflow for your Sub-Task issue types and update your project's workflow scheme. For that new workflow, set the initial status to "To Do".
What Gabrielle said; alternately, if you want it on the same workflow so that moving from task-to-subtask doesn't require a workflow migration, you can fast track a transition in a post-function on the Create Issue transition, with the condition being that the issue type is a sub-task.
Thanks to both of you. I created a new worklow just for the sub-tasks, and it's working fine.
Accept our answers then Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.