Hello there!
I have been experiencing a formatting issue on our Confluence page. Having created multiple copies of the error page to troubleshoot, I've noticed that the previewed version will look completely fine, but once I publish it, the macros are overlapping and out of order even when returning to the edit/preview mode. If you look carefully at the page, the edit and preview icons are fixed above the macro. I am wondering if the changes I made are merging with the published copy instead of replacing them. Below, the first image is the previewed page before publishing followed by two images showing the formatting errors post-publishing. Both the editing and preview page is in complete disarray after publishing. Additionally, when I reset the window to 100%, the journey timeline at the bottom will remain in a fixed position relative to the viewport and not flow of page. Thanks in advance!

