I have installed confluence on my jira server ( 4 times) and I can't login - non of the credentials are correct .. I did try all online solutions - recover_admin and other ... non of them worked
I use PostGreSQL 14
PLS help
Hi @lukasz_gwozdz
May I know the DB you are using to run it with Confluence?
Also are you able to complete the setup successfully, the place where you will fill in the details of the Admin user is the one you need to log in with
Please attach the screenshots
Thanks,Pramodh
PostGre sql 4
No the last screen is the license ... then I get login page
You should get the page where you can enter the details of admin, can you please recheck your installation procedure again.
Help me with screenshots, if you are getting any error
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.