i want to create jira tickes by using jenkins python apis
Hi @AJAYVARMA MEDIDHARAJU , welcome on the community. Can you describe your use case in more details? I don't know Jenkins's configuration but I know Jira REST API, so if you help me with Jenkins part, I can help you with Jira part
Hi @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Actually for me also dont know how to create tickets with jenkis
can you help me out how to create jira with rest api
Are you on DC or Cloud? There are some examples here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-examples/
But it would be really helpful to have someone who knows how to configure Jenkins, because you need to solve authentication, parameters in REST API requests etc..
How far did you get?
Managed to execute Jira Rest API using Python in Jenkins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.