Using Confluence Data Center version 5.1. All Rest API end points return 404 Not Found. I am using curl commands directly from a Linux prompt. For example:
curl -v -u username:password http://visconfluence:8080/rest/api/accessmode.
I have tried both from the local host where confluence is installed and running as well as from a different node on the network. I have tried using both admin and non-admin users.
I can connect to Confluence as demonstrated in the curl results.
* About to connect() to visconfluence port 8080 (#0)
* Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...
* Connected to visconfluence (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 8080 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'U196883'
> GET /rest/api/accessmode HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic VTE5Njg4MzpNbyRrMDIyMg==
> User-Agent: curl/7.29.0
> Host: visconfluence:8080
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
< Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
< Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=C263ED2F51736E0A44AE636B76AC6826; Path=/; HttpOnly
< X-Seraph-LoginReason: OK
< X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
< Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:28:48 GMT
I have also tried adding 'confluence' context with the same result. Though expected this since this is found in the confluence:
<Context path="" docBase="../confluence" debug="0" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
I have been through earlier postings with no success.
Can you please provide me with help on troubleshooting this issue?
Thanks