the expend row like this:click the “+” will expend new rows for show more data
or
click button or something to pops up a message box show more data
is there anyway to Implement functionality like this???or similar???
thanks a lot!!
Hi
This looks like a question about ConfiForms (I see a mentioning of TableView), but could you confirm?
Alex
Hi @蒋文华 ,
From our side we can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (it supports ConfiForms as well).
The Table Filter macro allows you to hide/show unwanted columns and use pagination to make your big tables smaller and easy-to-read.
Maybe this could help your case.
How relevant is this here!? Do you understand the screenshot? They want a master-details sort of a view, with expanding data (read: sub rows for a master row).
It is far from hiding/showing columns
I understand that the problem is to make a rather big table more neat - among the standard macros nothing comes to my mind besides the variant with a bunch of mini tables hidden under the Expand macros.
The closest things that we have to the case I've also mentioned.
If you have a better solution, please let us know. I've also seen that the TableView macro was mentioned - is it possible to achieve the case using ConfiForms?
Yes, it's possible to achieve with ConfiForms, but I would like to get a confirmation from a user that the question is about ConfiForms
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ yes, I am use confiforms
OK, will add a "confiforms" tag then
Do you have multiple forms you want to shown the data from in such table?
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
I just a single form and a single tableview, if the new expend row could not show,whether or not add a button, when click the button pops up a message box show more data???
i just want to click the something to show more data and the data is grouped like columns
thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.