Hi Team,
I have requirement where I want to setup row level security for project.
I have requirement where let see I have 3 components A, B, and C.
There are two set of users, one can see A, B & C all but other one should only see C.
And this are as per components.
So I want a way where once ticket created if they select component A then it should copy to Security Level, I have Issue Security Scheme setup for this two set of users.
And if they select Component B then it should copy on create to security level.
So in this way I can have same component and security Level, and If I have security scheme then it will work like that.
Bit my question here how to copy component to security level on creation of ticket?
I tried using JSU Copy option but its not working giving me error for unsupported field values.
I want to use some kind of script to do that, can anyone please help me here?
Thanks
RJ