I saw previous posts, but still not working. I have the assigned to me gadget on my dashboard and I have issues assigned to me, but they do not display.
Answered
Are they all resolved? The gadhet won't show resolved issues.
If not, try reindexing the JIRA and see if it fixes the issue.
Some are Closed, some To Do, some Open.
That's not quite what Jobin asked - he asked if they were resolved.
Could you try running a filter for "assignee = me", record the number returned. Then try "assignee = me and resolution is empty" and compare the numbers.
I was being lazy, sorry. What about the other query?
It's actually resolution date and it brings back 39 also. Said resolution is not valid.
Getting this message back.
The value 'me' does not exist for the field 'assignee'.
It would have been polite to accept Jobin's answer, as his was the first correct response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.