Hi all,
I need to be able to sort by a date field "Escalation Date." That field is being read as text. I've tried adjusting formatting in my Excel file and in multiple places in the Confluence page and no luck.
Steps to get data into this page
- Data is exported to a CSV file. I opened the CSV as a text filed and dates are all displayed as m/d/yy, eg, 11/1/22 and 3/4/21.
- CSV file is uploaded to Confluence.
- This page uses 'Table from CSV' macro to pull in that data. My Data Format selected is Wiki markup. I'm using this since I have a few columns where width is defined in my CSV.
- 'Table from CSV' is in a 'Table Transformer' macro where I have a SQL query to define needed columns. This is essentially a simple SELECT 'Escalation Date' FROM T*. The date format selected is m/d/y, which I believe matches the data in the CSV (see #1)
- This is wrapped in "Table Filter" macro.

